Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Am I the only one who though Batman Arkham Asylum was less than awesome, yet Arkham City actually is awesome?

And yes I mean this seriously, because I felt that the path in Asylum was way to strict. Now I'm playing Arkham City, and I could not be more relieved to see how near perfect it is by comparison. That said I still enjoyed Asylum, but it just doesn't hold a candle to Arkham City.Am I the only one who though Batman Arkham Asylum was less than awesome, yet Arkham City actually is awesome?
I loved Arkham Asylum except I felt cramped and gliding was unnecessary most of the time. In Arkham City the combat is way better and I especially love that constant punching thing as well as the variety in enemies. They don't all look the same or work for Joker only. I also didn't feel 100% Dark Knight in Asylum because well... Gotham is a way cooler setting THUS this game! :D

Oh yeah and LOVING the amount of villains this time around!Am I the only one who though Batman Arkham Asylum was less than awesome, yet Arkham City actually is awesome?
I never played it but played asylum. I heard it pretty much shares the same graphics ect, and is a carbon copy...Am I the only one who though Batman Arkham Asylum was less than awesome, yet Arkham City actually is awesome?
Just wait for the third installment.
  • what is twitter
  • online puzzle games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment