Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Do you think they will have an Arkham City sequel?

I loved Arkham City and I hope that they bring a new one. Apparently Harley Quinn takes a positive pregnancy test?



What are your thoughts?Do you think they will have an Arkham City sequel?
With the positive pregnancy test

And the bodies of both Ra's and Talia Al Ghul mysteriously vanished

And Azrael's warning

And Hush getting away

And the sercret Scarecrow lair



I'm 98% sure there will be a 3rd Arkham game in the future, and I'm almost positive that Scarecrow will be one of the main villains.Do you think they will have an Arkham City sequel?
I mean the game has sold extremely well now I don't think the Arkham thing can go on forever so maybe DC will allow them to do another hero but I do believe they can still get out a new Arkham I wouldn't mind seeing a Batman Forever one.
  • art games
  • ruth chris
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment