Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I use my DLC in the main Arkham City story?

I just downloaded the Arkham City bundle DLC, which includes the Nightwing, Robin, and Arkham City skins packs. I know you can use these in the challenge modes, but can I use any of this content in the main storyline? I don't need it for missions or anything, just to wander around. At the very least, is it possible to use my skins in the main storyline?Can I use my DLC in the main Arkham City story?
At this time there isn't a way to use Robin or Nightwing in Arkham City story mode. However I have heard rumors of future downloadable content where that could change.



As for th downloadable skins, there is a cheat code where you can use them:



After you choose your save file, enter the following on the directional pad



left, left, down, down, left, left, right ,up ,up, down



you have to enter the code each time you load your saved game



You'll hear an audio cue, if you entered it right. The down side is it only works for Batman and not Catwoman. Although if you choose the animated Batman skin the game automatically switches to the animated Catwoman skin as well.Can I use my DLC in the main Arkham City story?
You cant use Robin and Nightwing..Even worse, YOU HAVE TO FINISH THE CAMPAIGN TO USE SKINS. (Im not sure is there an update but last time I played it, I couldnt use any skins I had which I had like 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment