Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Now that I finished Arkham City, I'd love a video game recommendation. Any suggestions?

Hi everyone! I'm a light XBox 360 gamer, and I need some advice.



Recently, I've played 4 awesome games: Alan Wake, Castlevania LOS, Arkham Asylum, and Arkham City. I LOVE these third person action games, where you have a a big emphasis on combat and some on platforming/puzzle solving. And good Xbox 360 recommendations for something to do next?Now that I finished Arkham City, I'd love a video game recommendation. Any suggestions?
dead rising 2 is pretty fun
Mass effect 2 or maybe sky rim when it comes out, the perfect game for you would be uncharted, but sadly thats ps3 only :(.



Another might be portal 2 or the orange box, there both puzzle/action gamesNow that I finished Arkham City, I'd love a video game recommendation. Any suggestions?
GTA its a fun 3rd person game but not puzzle type game or try lego batman or even lego or not indiaana jones
Gears of war 3 its just a crazy third person kill house ha its great for everything and if your ever bored there's horde and beast modeNow that I finished Arkham City, I'd love a video game recommendation. Any suggestions?
Try call of duty blacks opps or grand theft auto they are awesome games
Gears of war 3 is a fantastic shooter. There is also any tomb raider game.
  • Cadillac
  • tucson
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment