Saturday, March 3, 2012

In Batman Arkham City, why cant I use the bonus skins after I've completed the campaign?

I have completed the Batman Arkham City campaign on the easy and normal difficulty modes but in the free play at the end of the game (on easy) I cant use the bonus skins. Is their a reason for this or do I have a faulty game?.... Are the bonus skins linked to the 'New Game +' at all?In Batman Arkham City, why cant I use the bonus skins after I've completed the campaign?
You have to beat the campaign in Normal or Hard Difficulty. After you beat it there will be New Game Plus where you will have all your gadgets from the previous file but you can play through the campaign again with all your skins.In Batman Arkham City, why cant I use the bonus skins after I've completed the campaign?
I wish I could help you. I just beat the game and I'm having the same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment