Saturday, March 3, 2012

What kind of guns was Harley Quinn using in Arkham City?

I'm going to cosplay the Harley Quinn character in the Batman game Arkham City. I'm trying to find replicas of the guns she uses, but I can't figure out what kind they are. Help?What kind of guns was Harley Quinn using in Arkham City?
It was probably just a normal hand gun/pistol.

Buttt, if I were you I would just get an oversized mallet and draw a joker-esqe smiley face on the ends.What kind of guns was Harley Quinn using in Arkham City?
She didn't had any gun in the whole game. Tho the first promotional pictures you can see her with a Magnum in her hand. Or you can also make a giant Joker-ish Hammer that's classic! Also there somewhere in the game in the Joker and Harley area you can see a giant hammer like if Harley left it there. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment