Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do I get the Gotham Night movie from Batman: Arkham City?

I preordered Batman: Arkham City and the three codes I got for it on my receipt were for the animated series skin, joker's carnival map, and a "gotham night movie" I hadn't heard about. I can't redeem it that same was I can the other two codes, though.



Basically, where do I input this code to stream the movie?How do I get the Gotham Night movie from Batman: Arkham City?
Called Gamestop as I was having the same issue. I was told to go to gamestop.com/codes and when you click on Redeem for the movie it redirects you to create a Flixster account. Which then wants you to create an Ultra Violet account and link the 2 together. Basically it's a royal pain in the butt!!!!!!!!How do I get the Gotham Night movie from Batman: Arkham City?
All depends on which packag you bought i bought the collectors and i go the movie itself but i did notice that there is the same on my reciept but like i said all depends on the package you boughtHow do I get the Gotham Night movie from Batman: Arkham City?
Wondering the same thing

No comments:

Post a Comment