Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where can I find a batman arkham city pc torrent?

HI, can somebody please send me a link to a arkham city torrent download. All the ones that come up on pirate bay ect are for xbox 360 but i want a pc version, thanksWhere can I find a batman arkham city pc torrent?
The asshole that answered you like a douche can go to hell. Must be nice to have a mommy buy you **** you do-gooder piece of ****. The torrents have been taken down due to copyright infringement. Don't worry, more will appear, just give it time. I have been looking for this as well. I have 34 games on my comp, and Starcraft 2 is the only one that's legitimate. I'm a master, so trust me when I say give it time, friend.
yea that joker fag down there is pretty lame i pay for all my stuff derrrrrr ahah ****** idiot

Report Abuse

Where can I find a batman arkham city pc torrent?
whaaat i can call someone a ****** idiot but not a fag wow whats the world coming to

Report Abuse


Hay people get this it's not iligal if you have a bought copy it's called a back up most people don't now how to make them so don't be a dick don't assume there pirating cause it's not all that cut and dry

Report Abuse

Where can I find a batman arkham city pc torrent?
It's not out yet, legitimately or otherwise :(
How about stop being a cheap *** and buy the game, if you can't afford it don't buy it.

Remember what they did to Arkham Asylum to prevent pirated versions of the game playable?

You think they wouldn't do that again in Arkham City?

@Roost Aww did I poke the troll? I buy everything I own, so sorry if I don't feel like being a parasite to society like you, worthless cheap asshole.
  • myrtle
  • brazilian steakhouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment