Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can I play batman: arkham city without going through arkham asylum?

I want to get arkham city for ps3 it looks really good, it sounds really good as well from reviews. But I haven't played the first game yet so should I go through that or can I skip it?Can I play batman: arkham city without going through arkham asylum?
I would advise playing the first game first, But it isn't essential. If you know your Batman lore, you should feel quite at home.



But again I say, you are missing Arkham Asylum was brilliant, it'll just enhance the Arkham City experience.Can I play batman: arkham city without going through arkham asylum?
I think you should play asylum before city, but you don't have to Play arkham asylum, you can just watch someone else play it through 'lets play' series or gameplay walkthroughs on Youtube. here's an example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VlC3Z4DwYs
^
This is a gameplay commentary
I don't know if he's good, he was just the first in the search bar, if he's not funny/entertaining, just look for another commentator.Can I play batman: arkham city without going through arkham asylum?
They're both awesome, although I'm pretty sure you can play City without having played Arkham.
Yes, easily
  • veganism
  • what is law
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment