Saturday, March 3, 2012

How do I get the Robin DLC in batman arkham city?

I recently purchased the game batman arkham city. All over youtube there are videos of robin as a playable character. Will i be able to purchase a DLC with robin and if so, when will it come out and how many Microsoft Points will it be?How do I get the Robin DLC in batman arkham city?
Hi,

The way to get ROBIN DLC is if you pre-ordered it from BEST BUY...it's supposed to come out in a month,or just buy it early off eBay. Hope this helps! :DHow do I get the Robin DLC in batman arkham city?
You can buy the Robin DLC for $6.99!How do I get the Robin DLC in batman arkham city?
Robin DLC is coming out November 1st and it will be $6.00 or about 500 to 600 microsoft points. The videos you see on youtube are that of the UK version which came with the Robin DLC already.
You can buy it on November 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment