Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where is Arkham City in the second of Batman video game?

I'm little know about where Batman/Bruce Wayne lives but I don't familiar with Arkham City. I am trying to research the location of Arkham City -- I know it is a fictional city in DC Universe but where is that? Arkham City is Gotham City, I take it?Where is Arkham City in the second of Batman video game?
Arkham City is a walled off section of the Gotham City slums. The Asylum was too damaged after the events of Batman Arkham Asylum, and the new mayor Quincy Sharp had a section of Gotham City walled off, and all of the prisoners tossed into there to kill each other off.

Edit: A little bit of trivia, Arkham City includes the alleyway where Bruce's parents were killed.Where is Arkham City in the second of Batman video game?
Arkham City is Gotham City. Its just the name they decided to call the game as its a sequel to Arkham Asylum.

No comments:

Post a Comment