Saturday, March 3, 2012

Is there a good reason to keep arkham asylum if I already have arkham city?

I'm planning to trade or sell it so I can get resident evil operation raccoon city. But is there a good reason to have arkham asylum if I already got arkham city and I don't play arkham asylum anymoreIs there a good reason to keep arkham asylum if I already have arkham city?
it's just a matter of if you go back and play games that you've already beaten. maybe you've gotten all the trophies/achievements from it or maybe that's just how you play games: beat it and leave it.



if you know you won't ever play arkham asylum again, may as well get something for it.



do agree with not going to gamestop. lot of other retailers have started accepting trade-ins; personally if i don't sell a game on ebay and just go with a trade-in, i trade it in through amazon. more convenient than gamestop since amazon gives amazon credit that can be used for anything on amazon. which... is most everything haha.Is there a good reason to keep arkham asylum if I already have arkham city?
Asylum is slightly different form city. In asylum, you had a bigger batman (zoomed in). That was changed in city since it was harder. Since its a different kind of view you may wana keep it. But, I would personally not feel like playin' asylum after playing with city.Is there a good reason to keep arkham asylum if I already have arkham city?
If you're not playing it anymore, go ahead, sell it.



Just don't sell it to GameStop, because they WILL RIP YOU OFF.



Though I still would not recommend selling it myself, just because it's a cool game.

No comments:

Post a Comment