Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where can I find Answers for the riddles for Batman Arkham City?

I need help solving the riddles for Batman Arkham City.Its very complex so if there is a website/link or something that could help me,that would be great.Where can I find Answers for the riddles for Batman Arkham City?
I can say by far the best place to go is IGN.com and follow the link to their Batman Arkahm City guide. Which has a place where they have found all of the riddles and trophies, if you need any help i can assist you further becuase i too have found all of the riddles and trophies as well.
http://www.gamesradar.com/batman-arkham-鈥?/a>



im using this site now its really helpful.Where can I find Answers for the riddles for Batman Arkham City?
You could just google "Arkham City Riddler solutions" or something to that effect.
Google itWhere can I find Answers for the riddles for Batman Arkham City?
Google is a marvelous thing... Use it xx

No comments:

Post a Comment