Saturday, March 3, 2012

How to get out of the Assembly Line in Batman Arkham City?

I have been playing Batman: Arkham City, going back and trying to find the Riddler trophies. I am in the Steel Mill and I've already gone through the first Assembly Line room and am trying to get into the third one. There's a large door and when I go into detective mode it says that there's an electrical motor, but no matter how many times I fire where it says there's one it does nothing and I can't see with and without the detective mode. Please help?How to get out of the Assembly Line in Batman Arkham City?
try the steel mill walkthrough:

http://www.rarityguide.com/articles/arti鈥?/a>

1 comment:

  1. you will see locked garage door. jump onto that. you see big masked with catwoman locked in cage room next to it. walk right you walk into the passageway that lead you back out.

    ReplyDelete